The 3-Piece razor is durable and ultra-portable. This premium zero-waste razor provides the smoothest shave ever!
This model works great for travelers. Unlike the Butterfly model, the 3-piece can be disassembled into a compact size.
- For all genders & shaving needs
- Compact & portable design - great for traveling!
- Delivers a close, razor burn-free shave
- High-polished finish prevents corrosion (no more rust!)
- Comes with 10 blades & a hemp storage bag
- Fits all standard double-edge safety razor blades
- Zero plastic waste
How to Use
How to load a blade in a 3-piece style razor:
- Unscrew the handle from the two blade holding plates.
- Place the blade (be careful it's sharp!) between the blade holding plates and screw the handle back in.
- You're ready to shave!
Get your replacement blades from us for only $0.25 per blade!
How to shave:
- Wet hair with warm water.
- Lather shaving cream onto skin (A brush will help create a better lather and to lift the hair).
- Hold the blade at a 30 degree angle and let the weight of the handle do the work. Do NOT pull the razor across your skin like you would with a plastic disposable razor.
- Use short strokes, about 2 inches long, when you first switch to using a safety razor.
- Finish with after shave ointment or lotion.
Need more help? Watch this video to learn how to shave with a safety razor.
How to take care of your razor:
- Rinse all the soap/ hair/ gunk from your razor after each use.
- Shake your razor to dry it. Using a towel to dry will make your blades duller.
- Ensure your razor is stored in a dry spot to increase the life of your blades.
- If you notice any corrosion, rub that spot vigorously with a terry cloth towel, or a small piece of emery cloth.
- Ensure your razor is clean and dry to make it last longer!
Frequently Asked Questions
You will receive an email notification once your order has been shipped. Most orders ship within 5 business days. All orders arrive in plastic-free packaging.
Shipping within the US is $5.99 or FREE with any order over $89.
International shipping is $15.99. International order delivery times vary and are subject to customs processing time and fees.
Returns & Warranty
Due to the sanitary nature of our product, we do not accept any returns or issue refunds.
If you experience any issues due to manufacturing defects, please contact us to discuss a replacement.
Blade Take Back Program
Introducing the world’s first zero-waste razor solution! Each Albatross razor comes with 10 free blades and an envelope to collect your used blades in. The used blades can then be sent back or dropped off at a participating collection site.
Each return envelope can hold a maximum of 40 blades (4 blade packs).
We use the Take Back metal to make new (non-razor) products that have direct environmental benefits. We don’t just recycle. We upcycle! Learn more about our sustainable Flatware.
We appreciate your participation in the program and your commitment to helping rid our earth of plastic!
Learn more about the Blade Take Back Program.